7/7/08

DEANNA IS 26 TODAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!

Today is my beautiful wife’s birthday!

She turned 26 years old. I went the entire day without telling her Happy Birthday, and had her convinced I had forgotten. (I know, what a jerk!) I talked to her on the phone probably three or four times avoiding the topic at all costs, laughing each time after we hung up. My mother even called my work place and told me she had spoken to her and she thought that I had forgotten. My evil plan was working…

I didn’t get her much but I just want her to know that I love her very much, and she is without a doubt my strength.

Babe, I love you! I want you to know that at times I have not been the man you deserve, and I’m sorry. I also want you to know that you are my strength and the keeper of my heart!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sniff, sniff! Thank you babe, that is so sweet, you brought tears my eyes! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday nan..... hope you had a wonderful day! love and miss you guys tons. hope to get down there and see you guys soon!

Love ya,
Nay

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a great day and enjoy it to the fullest...

Anonymous said...

1436

Anonymous said...

HEY DEANNA HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD GREAT AWSOME WONDERFUL FANTASTIC SUPER B-DAY!!!!=)WOW YOUR 26 =<> HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR!!!!