11/26/08

How Time Flies!






Yesterday Trevin turned 5. I am a horrible mother... The day flew by yesterday without me even getting a chance to sit down and write about it. Most of the day I spent on the verge of tears, and I finally broke down and let them flow that evening as we were sitting down to have cake together. I can't believe our baby is already 5... it has went by way too fast! It literally seems like just yesterday we were holding him in our arms for the first time. However, as hard as it is to believe its true... he is turning into our little man. So needless to say, although we are getting ready to celebrate on Saturday at Pump it Up, I am saddened by the thought that these past five years have gone by in a flash.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST SON IN THE WORLD... TREVIN--- MOMMY AND DADDY ARE SO HAPPY GOD HAS GIVEN US SUCH A SPECIAL LITTLE BOY... WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: